Dr. Tammy's Liposomal Sleep
Dr. Tammy's Liposomal Sleep
- Fast Acting Melatonin Liquid Sleep Formula Sublingual Liquid Drops - Fall asleep quickly by using our natural sleep aid. Melatonin is a brain neurotransmitter well known to initiate, maintain and regulate sleep. The immediate and extended release liposomal melatonin regulates a healthy sleep cycle.
- Calm The Mind And Unwind - GABA is a natural brain neurotransmitter which puts the "brakes" on an overactive mind allowing for a reduction in mental activity. Liposomal GABA is an optimized absorption sleep aid which provides natural physical and anxiety relief as it promotes relaxation and sleep. As a stress relief supplement, these GABA sleep drops facilitate fast and sustained absorption making it easy to both fall and stay asleep.
- Improve Sleep Quality Without Morning Grogginess - Higher levels of melatonin can encourage falling asleep faster and help with waking up feeling more refreshed.
- Support healthy sleep cycles and circadian rhythms.
- Support for optimal immune system function.
- Help alleviate symptoms associated with jet lag or night shift work.
- High Absorption Liposomal Technology - Unlike other forms of melatonin, which have variable absorption, our melatonin drops have amazing benefits from liposomal technology. Liposomes are microscopic sphere encapsulations that carry their main ingredients at their center. Liposomes fuse with intestinal cells allowing for optimal nutrient delivery and sustained absorption.
Supports healthy sleep cycles and circadian rhythm. Does not create dependency with usage and is not habit forming.
2 Oz Fluid Bottle with a Yummy Natural Berry Flavor!
Servings per Container: 30
Serving Size: 2 Droppers (2 mL)
Liposomal technology allows for a superior product that delivers targeted nutrients to precise areas of the body. Liposomes bond with cell membranes to facilitate intracellular delivery.
- Supports proper sleep cycles and circadian rhythms
- Promotes relaxation and calmness
- Promotes healthy immune function
- Promotes healthy growth hormone production
- May support jet lag
- Produced in a cGMP facility
- Non-GMO. Gluten-free. Dairy-Free. Vegetarian.
Adults: Shake well. Take 2 full droppers before bed or prior to sleep, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Riboflavin 1mg 77%
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate) 1mg 59%
Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) 50mg
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid) 45mg
Other Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin, natural berry flavor, stevia leaf extract, non-GMO sunflower lecithin, potassium sorbate.
Made with verified Non-GMO, gluten free, dairy free, vegan, alcohol free, and non-soy ingredients.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
REAL People. REAL Results!
Regina Lost 28 Pounds!
“I’m so happy I decided to make this investment in myself! I’ve lost 28 lbs. I look and feel better than I ever have. People tease me and call me the Energizer Bunny these days. One of the greatest benefits is the boost to my self confidence. All of my dealings with people throughout the day have just improved. I’m getting more done and I even have time for myself! As for exercising, I am more active, but nothing intense. I am watching what I eat more closely, but that’s just the right thing to do. The changes are just so exciting! CarbMelt has helped me get to a place that feels wonderful. The energy CarbMelt gives me to take on the day is really nice and I just feel lighter. It’s like I’m a whole new me. My husband loves the change, too!”
- Regina R.
Emilea Lost 56 Pounds!
“I had a picture of my daughter at one of her softball tournaments and I’m hiding behind her. That sucks, but that picture is probably, looking at it, someone I never want to be again because I was unhappy. Then I started the CarbMelt and the BellyMelt and that kickstarted this whole process. It just kept going and going, the weight loss. I’m just a couple of months into this and I’m still losing weight. The weight is still coming off. I’m seeing definition. I discovered muscles in my arms I didn’t know existed! When I started all this back in July, I had gotten sick with bronchitis and gone to my doctor’s office and they got my weight at that appointment. That was 231. That is the heaviest I’ve ever been on a scale. Now I’m at 175. When the scale hit 175, I was beyond stoked! I have not been there in a while. Before all this, I had to buy a size 16 pants. That was mortifying. Right now, I’m wearing 8s! It’s been a huge change. I pretty much always cancel every plan I ever make, because I don’t want to go do anything, but now, I haven’t been cancelling things lately. I’ve been doing stuff. I’ve been going and doing things lately. It’s strange, because I haven’t been used to doing things and I’m so much happier!”
Stefanie Lost 30 Pounds!
Raychel Lost 10 Pounds!
“I loved the energy it gave me! I needed the help. I work a full time job, my son is in 2 different sports, I have 2 very needy dogs, a husband and a lizard! CarbMelt helped with the energy but also curbed my appetite so I didn’t stress eat or make bad food choices. When I did eat, I wasn’t near as hungry as I normally am, so portion control was no longer an issue.”
- Raychel D.
Kristy Lost 100 Pounds!
If you know me at all, you know I've been working on getting healthy again since October 2020. As of yesterday morning, I have lost exactly 100 pounds. 100 pounds, y'all!!! I will admit that I cried a bit when I saw the scale. Still trying to wrap my head around the idea that I have lost the equivalent of an entire person. Has it been a lot of work? Yes. Is it totally worth it? Most definitely yes!!! If I went back to last October, would I still do it? Yes! And you can do it too! It takes discipline which is what actually keeps most of us from attaining our goals. It's a mindset of never giving up, never giving in, and never doubting that you are making the right decisions for your future self. How did I do it? Diet changes - low to no carbs, lots of lean protein and vegetables. Absolutely no junk food. Exercise - cardio, strength training, just move!! And I absolutely love CarbMelt and BellyMelt! CarbMelt got rid of all of my carb and sugar cravings. BellyMelt, formerly named LipoMelt, is a cortisol reducer which helps with belly fat (stress belly). I work in healthcare so you know stress is an issue. I took both for a few months. Even when I stopped, the cravings didn't return. I'm going to start taking both again to help shed the last 30 pounds.”
Jessica Lost 28 Pounds!
“I had a getaway to a beach planned with my office team members. The thought of a sunny bathing suit on a winter desk time body just didn’t seem right. With CarbMelt and BellyMelt I was able to drop 28 pounds in 3 months.”